Home remodeling requires a reputable, licensed and insured, General Contractor, who can take an innovative approach when transforming your existing space into the home you’ve always dreamed of. At FDR Contractors we take pride in all of our projects.
We have a three step creative process when it comes to remodeling or renovating your home. This three step process at FDR is Imagine, Design, and Create.
Imagine: What Does Your Perfect Remodel Project Look Like?
Before any design or construction starts, Our team at FDR sits down with you to discuss your dream home and how you envision it. This includes the overall look and feel, all the way down to the small details. Once we feel we have a good idea of what your wants and needs are, we finalize the budget and, move into the next stage.
Design: Translating Dreams Into A Workable Plan
After the project details are finalized, we sit down with our team of experienced designers and begin to translate your vision into a workable design. Design aesthetics are important but renders useless if the room doesn’t function well. When these issues arise, our designers implement innovative solutions to create a functional space without straying far from the initial vision. After we are satisfied with your final design, we will meet with you to receive feedback and tweak anything that needs to be changed. Once we have your approval, we move into the construction phase.
Create: Putting The Plan In Action
Our professional builders jump into the mix and getting right to work on the renovations. We always strive for excellence. In order to reach this goal it is important to have open communication between all parties involved. Once the project nears completion, we will walk you through the space and explain any functionality that may need clarifying. If any changes are required, those are determined and completed.
Home Renovation Services
We bring your dream vision to reality. Here are a few ways FDR contractorscan transform your home:
- Remodel existing kitchen into a Gourmet Work Space.
- Add sustainable products to create a safer, healthier, more durable environment.
- Upgrade to a universal design to accommodate a growing family.
- Replace an existing wall of windows with a wall of retractable doors to bring the outside in.
- Create a Spa Bathroom complete with walk-in tub and separate rain shower.
- Renovate the Master Bedroom into a Suite with Fireplace and his/her bathroom.
- Add a Guest House or Casita.
- Build a Wine Cellar or renovate a garage into the ultimate Mancave.
- Create an outdoor Kitchen and upgrade Landscape Design.